Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Makes Me Feel Good

I love interactions with kids (when I'm not on a call). Yesterday we went shopping and as we were climbing back into the engine a little girl, probably 6 years old, ran up and said hi. Her mom told me that her husband didn't want to interrupt us while we were shopping so they waited in the parking lot until we came out. All the girl wanted to do was to say hi. She got a big smile and a sticker for her time.

1 comment:

Ckemtp said...

Awwww :) I love it when kids come up. It makes me remember when I was young and wanted to grow up to be a firefighter. I still do. I'm not planning on growing up anytime soon though...

I returned the favor on the blogroll.

Post a Comment

© FireMedic and Firefighter/Paramedic Stories, 2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to FireMedic and Firefighter/Paramedic Stories with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP