Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, June 6, 2008

CPAT

For those of you that remember me taking the CPAT (candidates physical agility test) a year ago you might recall that I called it the test from hell. Yesterday I took it again with much better results. I passed without a problem and I think that if I had to retake it right then I could have done it. Being at the fire station has been good to my physical well being. The hardest part about the entire test for me is wearing the restrictive weighted vest. It is supposed to mimic the weight of all the gear a firefighter has to carry (which it doesn't really do all that well) and it limits the ability if the wearer to expand their lungs all the way. That being said, it still wasn't that bad.
© FireMedic and Firefighter/Paramedic Stories, 2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to FireMedic and Firefighter/Paramedic Stories with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP