Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Why I Hate Swamp Coolers

Early Saturday morning or late Friday night, depends on how you look at it, I woke up because I was getting soaked. Our CSD (community service district) decided that it would be more cost effective to fix our aging swamp coolers than to put in a new air conditioning system. Well the swamp coolers stayed "fixed" for almost two entire days. On Friday one of the swamp coolers started leaking water. By Friday night the water had leached through the roof and started leaking, right onto my bed. I woke up soaked, changed my clothes, and crawled into another bed without any sheets or blankets. I woke up shivering.



Here you can see the two points of drippage.



Here is the temporary solution. I went up on the roof later and fixed both swamp coolers.
© FireMedic and Firefighter/Paramedic Stories, 2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to FireMedic and Firefighter/Paramedic Stories with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP