Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Turkey Day

On Thanksgiving day we decided to have our families come up for dinner. Before they got here we were toned out for a TC up the highway. Side note, I'm working on getting my Class B license and my engineer is letting me drive now...this was my first time driving the engine code 3...hehehe. As we approached the scene we could see a black pick up was perpendicular to traffic blocking the southbound lanes. There was a second vehicle that was over on the shoulder. The accident wasn't that bad but there were a total of 7 patients. A mom and dad in the truck with their three kids and an elderly couple in car. Everyone signed out AMA but that left me with a lot of paperwork for one call.

That afternoon we had a great dinner with all of our families. Eric made everything but the carrots (which Katie made). We had all the usual stuff from turkey to stuffing to green bean casserole. I've decided it's not so bad to have to get payed to have a great Thanksgiving meal with your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment